I’ve been awfully good this year, and I hope it’s not to late to get you my wish list. Sorry this took so long. I still have to turn in grades from my community college course, and I’ve been rather busy lately. Here’s what I’m hoping for:
1. My flight not to be cancelled or majorly delayed. I took a huge risk flying on Christmas Day this year, on good ol’ bankrupt American Airlines, none the less.
2. To get in touch with long lost friends over the holidays.
3. To talk to a certain someone. You know who.
4. Classes at the community college. Notice that was plural. I need the money, and I feel like this semester broke me in okay. I can do more.
5. To lose the Christmas cookie pudge in the new year.
6. An “A-” in my French class this semester. Which would mean I aced the final. Oh, I hope so!
7. A haircut. Actually, a trim. I don’t know when I’ll fit it in, but I am in desperate need…
8. The willpower to give up sugar for 21 days. I’ve tried to do this so many times. The longest I’ve lasted was three days. Perhaps this is my year?
9. To get iDVD back on my laptop (it just disappeared one day) and figure out why my music files keep getting corrupted in iTunes. Ick.
10. For my fashion school syllabi to magically create themselves before the deadline. Perhaps you have some elves in academia who could assist?
That’s all I can think of. I already bought my Kate Spade calendar, and my new journal. I know, I should have waited for you. It’s so hard to be patient. I picked you up some eggnog cookies at Trader Joe’s. Unfortunately, I don’t have a fireplace, but you can come in through the window above the radiator. That’s like a fireplace. The Christmas tree should be easy to spot, as the apartment is really small.
I hope you have a safe journey around the world. Thanks for everything!